Help your child make this lovely chocolate flower arrangement
All moms love flowers, and all kids love chocolate! If you are looking for a way to pass the time, why not spend the morning helping your child make these lovely and delicious chocolate flowers?
You will need
- Bamboo skewers
- Green paint
- Floral foam
- Glass bottle with the label removed
- Silk paper
- Brush or foam brush
- Thick and colored cardboard
- The scissors
- Wrapped chocolates
- Double-sided adhesive tape
- Craft glue
- Print a label from the Internet or have the children decorate the label themselves.
- Paint the bamboo skewers green and let them dry.
- Cut a piece of floral foam to fit inside the bottle, cover it with tissue paper, and place it inside the bottle.
- Print out the flower patterns and cut them into a size that matches your chocolates. Remember to use sturdy cardboard strong enough to support the chocolates.
- Using a khoki, draw small dots on the edges of some petals.
- Glue the bamboo skewers to the back of the flowers with tape.
- Apply double-sided tape to the back of the chocolates and stick them to the paper flowers.
- Cut a few green leaves and glue them on the bamboo skewers.
- Arrange the flowers.
- Complete the arrangement with a ribbon bow.