Help your child make this adorable chocolate flower arrangement
All moms love flowers, and all kids love chocolate! If you’re looking for a way to pass the time, why not spend the morning helping your child make these pretty and delicious chocolate flowers?
You will need
- bamboo skewers
- green paint
- floral foam
- Glass bottle without label
- Silk paper
- Brush or foam brush
- Thick and colorful cardboard
- Wrapped chocolates
- Double-sided tape
- craft glue
- Print a label from the Internet or have the kids decorate the label themselves.
- Paint the bamboo skewers green and let them dry.
- Cut a piece of floral foam to fit inside the bottle, cover it with tissue paper and place it inside the bottle.
- Print the flower templates and cut them to the size that suits your chocolates. Remember to use sturdy cardboard strong enough to support the chocolates.
- Using a khoki, draw small dots around the edges of some of the petals.
- Tape the bamboo skewers to the back of the flowers.
- Apply double-sided tape to the back of the chocolates and glue them to the paper flowers.
- Cut some green leaves and stick them on the bamboo skewers.
- Arrange the flowers.
- Complete the arrangement with a ribbon bow.